Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Very Good Day

Last night I put some more money on Full Tilt. $63 to be exact. I proceeded to play in several small tourneys only to bust out on the bubble(last person to not earn money). Then I played an Omaha hi 4 person heads up shoot out and won. It was a small win of $20 but none the less satisfying. While I was finishing that tourney I was playing a .25 .50 cent NL table. I proceeded to double my buy-in of $30 up to around $60. All in all I made a quick $50 which is a good start for my bankroll online. At the end of the night my full account set at $102 and some change. I then proceeded to work all night and then came home and signed on for some more poker action. I won a $6 6 person sit n go to make $23 and I bought into a .25 .50 cent pot limit Omaha game for $50. I then proceeded to turn that $50 into $85 and my bankroll was growing. I then noticed a 6 person sit n go satellite for $75. Whoever won this SnG got entry into tonights FTOPS(full tilt online poker series) Event #1, which is a $750,000 guaranteed prize pool NL shorthanded holdem event. Well I won and I am going to be playing for the $150,000 first prize so wish me luck. Until then Hit that felt hard!

No comments: