Thursday, November 1, 2007

The Team

The redhollywood.net poker team is now officailly being organized. Right now the team consist of me, jt, and my good friend cade. We have a couple of other prospects that we are looking at but we want to test the waters first and see how we do. Unfortunaly I am not going to be able to play in the Ip poker classic due to scheduling difficulties at work. You will find the redhollywood.net poker team however on the 18th at the Beau Rivage playing in the $15,000 guarenteed tournament. It will be our first event as a team and we will be decked out in redhollywood.net poker clothing. You really should check out our store it has some really great products that I think you will like even if you are not a serious poker player.

1 comment:

Jerry Mosley said...

Best of luck to you Greg and Cade. Hopefully I will be playing in the same tourney. The clothing looks great. I plan on getting a hooded sweatshirt soon. Keep up the posts.